BlackBerry 10 Setup
- When you enable ActiveSync for Nology email the first time:
- It will wipe your existing contact and calendar data and replace it with your Nology mail data. Therefore, be sure you have a complete backup of your device before synchronizing for the first time. Consult your device’s manual for instructions on how to back up your device.
- All first time syncs with ActiveSync will be a one-way sync from the server to the device. All subsequent synchronizations will be two-way.
- Choose Settings.
- Within System Settings choose Accounts (Setup email, contacts, calendar).
- You’ll see an Add Account window.
- Use a swipe gesture to hide the keyboard and reveal the Advanced option at the bottom of the screen, then select it.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
6. Fill in the following fields in the Add Account dialog:
- Description: Name it anything you like (example: MDaemon ActiveSync Account).
- Domain: Leave this blank
- Username: Your full email address
- Email Address: Your full email address
- Password: Your Email password.
- Server: mail1.mynology.com or mail2.mynology.com If you’re unsure, please contact Nology
- Port: 443
- Use SSL: Choose On
- Use VPN: Off.
- Push: On.
- Synch Interval: Manual.
- Synch Timeframe: 14 Days is fine.
7. After completing these steps, you should be able to send and receive email successfully.